Staff Qualifications & Experience
UK Global Road Safety trainers/assessors & course tutors are selected for their high level of qualifications & experience in the field of driver education, communications & training skills.
All staff are monitored at both an informal & formal level on a regular basis & hold the appropriate category of licence for the training being provided.
UK Global Road Safety encourage our clients to make regular contact with the Community Transport Association (CTA) to keep abreast of current legislation and to feedback on the quality of service they receive.
Our team all hold current Criminal Records Bureau security checks.
Staff & Trainer's Qualifications & Experience
- Fellow of the Institute of Road Safety Officers (FIRSO)
- Member of the Association of Industrial Road Safety Officers (AIRSO)
- Driving Standards Agency Approved Instructors (DVSA ADI)
- Driving Standards Agency ORDIT Registered Instructors (DVSA ADI)
- Driving Standards Agency Fleet Registered Instructors (DVSA ADI)
- Driving Standards Agency Approved ORDIT Training Establishment
- ADI Training Parts 1, 2 & 3
- ADI Trainer Training & Refresher/Check Test Training
- Diploma in Road Safety Management & Accident Investigation (Dip. ASM)
- Diplomas in Advanced Driver Training Diplomas in Fleet Driver Training
- Diplomas in Driving Instruction - (Dip DI)
- RoADA Diplomas in Driving Instruction - (RoSPA)
- RoSPA Gold Advanced Drivers
- MiDAS Registered Training Agent
- MiDAS Registered Accessible Trainers
- MiDAS Registered Emergency Evacuation Trainers - "Five Steps to Safety"
- MiDAS PATs Trainers
- MiDAS Registered Assessors & Trainers
- SAFED Registered Assessors & Trainers
- Police Class One including Instructional Qualifications
- City & Guilds Further Teaching Certificates
- IAM/RoSPA Advanced Driving Certificates
Many of our team have experience in international driver training including the following areas: