UK Global Road Safety Ltd - Quality Assurance
UK Global Road Safety Ltd’s quality assurance policy is based on principles and values provided for in the Company Mission, strategy and goals.
Collectively the Directors of UK Global Road Safety have over 70 years of experience in the driver training industry, there is not a challenge or question that we have not faced previously & found a solution for.
We guarantee that we will expedite your enquiries so that you are provided the correct legal advice & most suitable assessment or training programme for your organisation. Our team that deliver your programme are polite, respectful, knowledgeable, experienced & have the ability to deal with any questions or issues that arise when they attend your premises.
Our training team have an in depth knowledge in road safety & the specialist field of MIDAS & Minibus training, with the ability to provide ongoing support, advice & guidance & will endevour to do our utmost to find answers to any of your questions.
The company pursues the following goals in quality assurance
- Strict compliance of the company’s services with international, national, and corporate standards and requirements.
- Responsibility to customers for the quality of the services rendered.
- Cost efficiency of the services as compared with other companies operating in the market.
- Development and implementation of new services that fully satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Continuous monitoring of complaints and claims from customers, and aim to maintain these at zero.
- Positioning of the company as engaging staff & frontline assessors & trainers capable of delivering & providing services of high quality.
The strategy for achieving the goals is the following:
- Focus on the process management model & continuous improvement of the company services (in accordance with the market requirements).
- The QMS development, implementation, and maintenance in conformity with ISO 9001 international standards. Certification to 9001: 2015.
- Satisfaction of customers’ requirements to all services. Fulfilment of the customers’ requirements within the shortest periods of time, ensuring the highest quality.
- Understanding of the customer needs, their present and future specific requirements.
- Continuous cooperation with customers in order to understand their needs.
- Transparency – customers obtain access to information on the quality of the services.
- Priority of quality issues in “personnel – technology – organization” chain.
- Strict quality assurance procedures at all stages of the services lifecycle, well-defined personnel responsibility for quality assurance.
- Primary focus on prevention of a possible decrease in quality rather than on measures to restore the quality level.
- Consistent training of all personnel in the sphere of quality, each employee’s participation in services improvement, rewards for quality improvement.