Covid - 19 & UKGRS returning to Normal
On the 17th March UK Global Road Safety temporarily closed both their office and ceased delivering MiDAS courses, ahead of the Government guidance. UK Government latest advice Click Here.
Now that the country is gradually coming out of lockdown and organisations are planning a return to what they hope can be a near normal operations, UKGRS are outlining our approach to delivering MiDAS courses once again.
UKGRS will commence delivery of MiDAS courses, including face to face elements once it has been approved by the Government.
When delivery of training courses is given approval, UKGRS will work with our Clients and our team, to ensure that risk is managed and minimised.
UKGRS will manage MiDAS Delivery in the following way with the agreement and approval of Clients:
- Face to face courses will commence only when individual Clients are happy to proceed
- If courses are to be delivered on Client’s premises, then UKGRS will ensure our team members abide by current Government and the Clients own rules and regulations concerning visitors and Covid-19
- If Clients wish training to be delivered away from their premises, to reduce risk to their organisation, we will work with them to source 3rd party premises such as village halls if necessary
- All UKGRS team members who attend to deliver training courses will have and use the appropriate PPE.
- Theory/Classroom environments will be managed according to current Government and clients social distancing rules
- Hand sanitisers and cleansers will be provided for regular use
- Contact surfaces will be wiped before and after both theory and practical training sessions
- Documents that are required to be handed out to attendees will be printed by the Client and handed to attendees to bring prior to attendance to help avoid any contamination
- Where in vehicle practical assessment/training is required, this will be undertaken on a 1:1 ratio. The UKGRS team member will sit in the rear passenger compartment to the left of the driver to maintain a reasonable social distance
- Any paperwork that is due to be given back to UKGRS, should be retained by attendees/Clients and returned to UKGRS by post. This will remain unopened for 72 hours. This may therefore cause a slight delay in our normal turn around of paperwork.
For a copy of UKGRS Covid-19 risk assessment Click Here.